New Tyre steering problem!!!!!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

I suspect you can still reject it...just don't like it. I've experienced better at ATS Euromaster locally over about 10 years. I suppose you could write a complaint to both Head Offices.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

Tion
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Tion »

calnorth wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:13 am I suspect you can still reject it...just don't like it. I've experienced better at ATS Euromaster locally over about 10 years. I suppose you could write a complaint to both Head Offices.
Wrote complaint to ceo of Bristol Street and Sunderland branch manager rang me. He said hopefully all sorted by changing tyres around.
He did say any further issues I can deal direct with him.
No offer of changing tyre or any compensation for time I had to take off work or fuel I’ve had to pay for travelling to and from garages.
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

Pretty dismal result overall...but likely meets their industry standards? Its very telling that you have to deal with a branch manager.

Have you been out and hard braked the car...you need to be sure its braking straight as eventually the odd tyre could turn up bad on the MOT brakes test. I assume they didn't do that test?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
Tion
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Tion »

calnorth wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:23 am Pretty dismal result overall...but likely meets their industry standards? Its very telling that you have to deal with a branch manager.

Have you been out and hard braked the car...you need to be sure its braking straight as eventually the odd tyre could turn up bad on the MOT brakes test. I assume they didn't do that test?
I know, not the outcome I hoped for but at least the issue is now resolved.
I drove just over 200 miles at the weekend and it seems to be fine.
Now got an issue with radio/sat nav so it’s going to a Nissan dealer for free software update.
They mentioned they do a free health check with video as part of this. So any issues and the check should identify this and at least I’ll have evidence to go back to Bristol Street with.