Nissan Connect App on iPhone

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Huw53
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Huw53 »

Hi, Picked up my new Qashqai e Power Techna on Tuesday. I've installed the Nissan Connect app on my phone and registered, had an email back from Nissan to say service is now active (on Wednesday). However, when I open the app I only see the attached screen. I've deleted the app and re-installed again with no avail. Any advice please

IMG_8456.PNG

MikeGC

Post by MikeGC »

Sorry, can’t help, mine works seamlessly.
Welcome to the forum
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Huw53

Post by Huw53 »

Thanks for responding, been onto the dealer hopefully they sort it out next Wednesday. Thought it was something I was doing wrong ( suspect it is) !!
Johnh

Post by Johnh »

Huw53 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:53 am Hi, Picked up my new Qashqai e Power Techna on Tuesday. I've installed the Nissan Connect app on my phone and registered, had an email back from Nissan to say service is now active (on Wednesday). However, when I open the app I only see the attached screen. I've deleted the app and re-installed again with no avail. Any advice please
Hi, got mine Wednesday and have exact same problem. And I've just read your post so it's not just me. (I just slated the app on play store 1* about 2hrs ago), might have to edit it on Wednesday then..
Johnh

Post by Johnh »

Johnh wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:57 pm
Huw53 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:53 am Hi, Picked up my new Qashqai e Power Techna on Tuesday. I've installed the Nissan Connect app on my phone and registered, had an email back from Nissan to say service is now active (on Wednesday). However, when I open the app I only see the attached screen. I've deleted the app and re-installed again with no avail. Any advice please
Hi, got mine Wednesday and have exact same problem. And I've just read your post so it's not just me. (I just slated the app on play store 1* about 2hrs ago), might have to edit it on Wednesday then..
UPDATE..
Tuesday morning is suddenly all options have appeared on my phone,though a few options in one list still not responding on my phone, so 90% working I think..