2016 Qashqai problems

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Maybe i have The same fault Like this?

What is wrong Here
https://youtu.be/UwpRu8yMe_U

redqashqai
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by redqashqai »

When you get your money back then it is the best of results open to you. As I have said before. I have the same model and mine is a a superb car. I can't fault it any way.

All the best for 2017 jay. Best wishes from Lancashire.
Current: 2020 1.3 DIG-T QQ NTEC - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 10.20.
Previous: 2018 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 09.18.
Previous: 2016 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11a - Flame Red - delivered 04.16.
jay70

Post by jay70 »

redqashqai wrote:When you get your money back then it is the best of results open to you. As I have said before. I have the same model and mine is a a superb car. I can't fault it any way.

All the best for 2017 jay. Best wishes from Lancashire.
Thankyou and you. :D
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

jay70 wrote: Firstly fuel consumption. The best I have managed on mixed driving (majority motorway) is 37mpg which I think is pretty poor compared to the quoted figures. Around town it dips into the high 20's which is only sightly better than my Mitsubishi Evo and that's 4wd, 2.0 with 3 times the power!

What are the real world mpg figures?
Whilst I realise your problem is solved, these are the top-up figures for my car over about 4,000 miles - not much better and certainly less than I expected.

32.0, 37.0, 33.9, 34.2, 36.6, 41.7, 30.8, 34.7, 33.9, 39.2, 27.8, 35.8 = 34.3mpg average
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
jay70

Post by jay70 »

Yes it's terrible and the real mpg figures are hidden from you when sat at the salesmans table. instead you are told 48 mpg from the 1.2 dig-t.

The service manager told me that the quoted 48mpg is not Nissan's figure but an independent figure but when I told him that it's the figure stated on their own website he backed down.

In comparison, I bought my wife a 10 year old Audi A3 TDI Christmas eve so see her through Christmas whilst I decide which dealer I walk into next, I've seen 50mpg+ around town and 60mpg plus on a run today......Loving these figures so much so it may well be Audi who takes my money on my next new car.
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

What you mean about my problem?
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

If you're meaning my comment, I was responding to the originator of the topic and directly quoting him.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
Hocki

Post by Hocki »

Hello I am new to the forum and it looks like I have the same problem with my new Nissan QASHQAI 1,2digt aut I drive very carefully yet only manages to run mixed at 30mpg which I think is very much the car has just rolled 850 miles and with many problems start / stop problems, parking sensor in traffic jams, etc. car has been at nissan workshop four times and they can not find fault I am incredibly disappointed in the car / nissan so this should not be when buying a new car, I hadde a new Kia Ceed sw 2016 before which was very good but had to switch to a higher car when I have had problems with my back, but I repent me very much considering that the car has so much trouble and is very expensive in fuel :|
Oct 2016 Nissan Qashqai 1,2DIG-T CVT N-Connecta White
MummyK

Post by MummyK »

Hi
I have experienced the exactly same problem as described above and I am now on my 3rd engine. My car was purchased at the end of May 2015. But yet to accept the car back from Nissan. The national newspaper the guardian are running my story along with a couple of local newspapers in my area. All are kin to hear from other owners who have experienced similar issues with their Nissans. Would you like to be involved? If you do please send me your contact details. We are more likely to get a positive outcome if we form a larger group.
I have already have a few people provide me with their details.
jay70

Post by jay70 »

MummyK wrote:Hi
I have experienced the exactly same problem as described above and I am now on my 3rd engine. My car was purchased at the end of May 2015. But yet to accept the car back from Nissan. The national newspaper the guardian are running my story along with a couple of local newspapers in my area. All are kin to hear from other owners who have experienced similar issues with their Nissans. Would you like to be involved? If you do please send me your contact details. We are more likely to get a positive outcome if we form a larger group.
I have already have a few people provide me with their details.
It was only when my wife and I post on social media we got anywhere, prior to that my case manager at Nissan customer services was a waste of space and was just fobbing me off time after time...........That was when he could be bothered to answer my call of even call me back when he said he would!

I'm glad of my outcome and in my opinion it was the right outcome and as I just posted on another thread, I can't believe how bad these cars are with their niggles and major faults it beggars belief.

The only advice I can give you is don't give up, if you knock hard enough they have to answer!......I wish you the best of luck.