2016 Qashqai problems

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

What was The Rattle Sound ? Like a loose metallic sheild in 22-2500rpm?

jay70

Post by jay70 »

Paper work signed and sent back to Nissan in regards to my refund and handing the car back. The car is due into the dealers on Wednesday for it's new axle but I'm hoping I can hand it back maybe Tuesday to save the hassle of dropping it off for repair again and then collecting it, I really want it concluded before Christmas.

It's taken a lot time, patience and many many phone calls to get to this point but it has been worth it, including the £50+ it's cost me in mobile phone call charges to Nissan. Once the funds reach my account my nightmare will be over and I will never buy another Nissan as long as I can drive!

Hopefully I was just unlucky and got a lemon.
jay70

Post by jay70 »

Aanonymoss wrote:What was The Rattle Sound ? Like a loose metallic sheild in 22-2500rpm?

Yes it was. There is a video on here of someone's car doing the same but was a lot louder than mine......Have you a similar issue?
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

jay70 wrote:Paper work signed and sent back to Nissan in regards to my refund and handing the car back. The car is due into the dealers on Wednesday for it's new axle but I'm hoping I can hand it back maybe Tuesday to save the hassle of dropping it off for repair again and then collecting it, I really want it concluded before Christmas.

It's taken a lot time, patience and many many phone calls to get to this point but it has been worth it, including the £50+ it's cost me in mobile phone call charges to Nissan. Once the funds reach my account my nightmare will be over and I will never buy another Nissan as long as I can drive!

Hopefully I was just unlucky and got a lemon.
Jay good job and glad the right result. Very sorry for your suffering Good luck
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Can you help me find The another video? So i Can hear The Sound
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

?
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Did you try typing "rattle" into the search window?
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
jay70

Post by jay70 »

Aanonymoss wrote:Can you help me find The another video? So i Can hear The Sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75a8o8c ... e=youtu.be

Mine sounded like this although not quite is bad. Apparently, Nissan sorted this car with a remap! lol
jay70

Post by jay70 »

Car went back to the dealers on Tuesday and I'm now free of it although I now have to wait 10 days to get my money back!