Headlight Washers Not Working

Bodywork & Interior problems
niallfagan

Post by niallfagan »

My Headlamp washers aren't working on both sides. I have been told that they should work after ever 5 times i activate the windscreen washers, also that the bottle needs to be more than 50% full for headlight washers to work. So far i am having no joy. I asked at a Nissan garage and they said they should be pushed out with the force of the water coming through. Possibly blocked or kinked pipes stopping the water coming through and preventing the washers from coming out. Just wondering if anybody has any thoughts. The fact that both of them aren't working i was thinking more like a fuse or something rather than both pumps being gone but i cannot find a fuse just for the headlamp washers. The windscreen washers and headlights themselves are working fine.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be very welcome.
Thanks
Niall

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Nial, I am assuming that your QQ is the J10 Model. I found this older comment on the other QQ Forum perhaps it will help perhaps not but for the Guy with the problem it did work - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Arkangel

Post by Arkangel »

Hi Nial,
did you ever solve this problem with you QQ headlamp washer jets??