Nissan Rogue 2017

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

This has just appeared courtesy of Net Car Show the Nissan Rogue 2017. This looks interesting unfortunately for the US not Europe, just take a look at the Spec and photos. Do you recognise the 19" Alloys Tekna QQ - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Isn't the rogue very much a uk x trail ?

Looks good
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Paul, absolutely correct ! What I was trying to do was highlight the "Extras" that you get in these New Nissan Models in the US. There is still a Rogue Select Model which is the 5 Seat one, this is supposedly to be replaced by the European QQ Design. Then comes the Rogue S / SV / SL 7 Seater (similiar to X-Trail). There are also the other SUV's Juke / Murano / Pathfinder / Armada Models. The Murano used to be available in Germany as our Dealer's Owner has the old model, but the new is not available unfortunately - Dave :)

Murano :

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Dave, stop making me drool with Murano photos! :lol:
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Houndy, whoops sorry my finger slipped :D - Dave

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Charlie Miller

Post by Charlie Miller »

I am currently on holiday in Canada. Loads of Rogues on the road here. Would love to drive my QQ on the fantastic long winding roads they have in the Rockies.
2016 N-Connecta 1.6 dci Xtronic: Pano Roof/Rails: Heat Pack: Black Alloygators: Gun Metal.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Off to USA in a weeks time. Got a couple of hertz cars booked for the business trip. Mid size SUVs. Never know may get a rogue !
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Paul, good luck with your Hertz Rental. I did check here for Nissan Rental's but found none. We booked a Hertz SUV and ended up with this Jeep (Fiat) Compass AWD but at least it is a 2016 Model. This ain't a Patch on our QQ pretty basic technology but it goes - Dave :D

image.jpeg

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Dave funnily enough I am in Florida and I have a Jeep Compass ! Not very inspiring. Looking forward to the qashqai (presuming its electrical gremlins are found and it's back with me ) when I get home.

Cheers
All the best
Paul
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

This started as a Rogue Post but then a few Murano pics got in so added this here. Just read that there is a US Recall on the Murano due to Brake Fluid leaks and Fire Risks - Dave ;)

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/12/autos/n ... d=SF_River