New "Qashqai"

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Bullyboy wrote:Thanks Dave on the specs. Interesting what goes on round the world
Our "Spec's) (Australia) are a lot different to the UK.Most brands(generally) tend to go with bigger engines for our market place.(people are not interested in the smaller capacity engines,especially with our vast distances.) Cheers:):)
Living the dream!

ynysygwas

Post by ynysygwas »

ChrisDK wrote:It must be a scandinavian thing, i have just looked through the gallery and the only other I have found, apart from mine in Denmark, with headlight washers is Vikingred's in Norway.
My previous (2009) Tekna had headlight washers so I was a little disappointed to find the new one doesn't. A retrograde step in specs. A shame the price didn't go backwards too!
A Tekna, because I admit I need all the help I can get.
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Well I have done it again went and bought another one(same colour though.) We where "chasing "a Pearl White CVT tronic "TI".Negotiated for nearly two hours they would not down enough on it though,so we ended up with a "TI" in Magnetic Red,6spd manual.Pretty stoked with it thoug.

IMG_0660.JPG

Last edited by Hackney on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living the dream!
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Looks good. Big old bow !
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Bullyboy wrote:Looks good. Big old bow !
Yes,apparently they are worth around the $400 mark.Still getting use to all the "Tech" in the thing!Cheers:):):)
Last edited by Hackney on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living the dream!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Hackney, I bet Nissan are loving you buying your second QQ but at least you must be well pleased with the first one. Color OK White would have been nice but Red looks good, presumably both with the 2L Motor if there have been no au changes - Congratulations Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

DaveBerlin wrote:Hi Hackney, I bet Nissan are loving you buying your second QQ but at least you must be well pleased with the first one. Color OK White would have been nice but Red looks good, presumably both with the 2L Motor if there have been no au changes - Congratulations Dave ;)
White been our pref(wife liked it.)she sat in it &fell in "love" with it!She found the seats more supportive than our "ST" (back issues.)2Litre motor still.First one has about 6,500ks on it now.No probs with it.(it is the "work hack"(does about 110ks a day)Going to try & fit in a tour of Sunderland next year when we are over back in the "Motherland".Cheers Ron :):):)
Living the dream!
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Glad I chose Mag red it does look good :)
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.