Silver QQ with crossover pack

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Brown18

Post by Brown18 »

This has turned into a really interesting series of posts. Just a few comments:
1. I think DaveBerlin's photos show that the crossover pack and bling look really effective on dark colours (and magnetic red).
2. Using switchback's idea of using a ninety degree angle drive makes a lot of sense.
3. switchback asked about the '4WD' badge on the rear of my car. Idon't know if it was on the car when I took delivery. The car went to local auto
detailing shop (a lot cheaper that the Nissan dealer's Supagard offer) for a professional polish a few days after I picked the car up. They may have fitted it?
1.6 diesel. Acenta Plus 4WD. Blade Silver.

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Thinking about the crossover pack again. Anyone bought one recently ? Bargains ? Cheers
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Bullyboy, you need to shop around for these parts and the desired quality or price you are willing to fork out. There are the Nissan OEM Parts + the Copy Parts generally from China and these are available on the webs such as AliExpress / Amazon /eBay. Be careful as these parts can be obtained with or without the Sensor Parking Holes - Dave :)
Take a look at these for example :

IMG_1542.PNG

IMG_1541.PNG

IMG_1543.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Azb786

Post by Azb786 »

I've ordered some of the parts from Aliexpress, although it might not be the OEM parts but I'm really hoping they will be direct fit.

Anyone has experience with Aliexpress parts?
Qashqai 1.6 N-TEC plus, Magnetic Red
Golbourn1990
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Golbourn1990 »

Brown 18 was cross over pack genuine Nissan or an eBay job? Fit looks really good on the rear around the sensors. I’m thinking about purchasing the crossover pack from an eBay seller (Chinese copy) but am worried that it won’t be a snug fit. Any advise Or experience is appreciated. Thanks