My Nismo QQ

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, you have raised a very good point here.
land3r would it be possible to confirm what this Shark Fin Antenna is and is it compatible with DAB ? The reason I ask is that these Antennas are avialable for the X-Trail & QQ J11 with different Nissan Nos. but are NOT DAB compatible as stated in the Nissan Brochure
Now these Antenna's are shown on the Nissan Ireland website and the Nos are as shown in the QQ Brochure I have :

Shark Antenna

Exterior

DAB not Available / Not compatible with opening sunroof

Shark Antenna Black (Z11) KE280a€“99991
Shark Antenna Atsugi Grey (KAD) KE280a€“99994
Shark Antenna Pearl London White (QAB) KE280a€“99993
Shark Antenna London White (326) KE280a€“99992
Shark Antenna Nightshade (GAB) KE280a€“99995
Shark Antenna Detroit Red (NAH) KE280-99996
Prices quoted are effective from July 2014 and include VAT at 23% rate.
RRP a‚¬285

Part Number: Differs by Colour

If you look at my Post under "Gallery" / Berlin Tekna is there" P13 I have made some comments on a developement by our Dealer and he quoted for a DAB Compatible (NO Color) for a‚¬370 installed. Now the Irish price from Nissan is a‚¬285 so our Dealers price looks like a bargain - What do you think Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

So just been reading this and it looks like the Nismo QQ has been knocked on the head - what a shame Dave

Nissan will limit its performance-tuned
Nismo range to the Juke, 370Z and GT-R, and hold-off from tweaking the Qashqai and X-Trail to join the emerging, top-end 4x4
market.http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-c ... -ruled-out

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

So if Renault can now produce RS Versions of a Dacia OK for Latin America
Market at present why did the QQ Nismo get knocked on the head by Nissan when there are these options around. This look like a very interesting proposition ! - Dave

The Dacia Sandero RS will sit as an entry-level option to the Renaultsport range,
which also includes the Clio RS and Megane RS. Hot versions of the Captur and Kadjar are also known to be on
the cards, alongside possible future hot versions of the Twingo. Powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine developing
143bhp and connected to a six-speed manual gearbox, As well as its extra power,
the RS gets tuned suspension, ESC, steering and brake Settings.

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Whoops Sorry I forgot this - Dave PS : you might well have seen this in the UK ! http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/mosco ... atch-works
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I'll just have to put a Nismo badge on the back of
my Qashqai and go-faster stripes on the sides then
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Nicholas, whatever turns you on - just go for it ! - Dave
Geezso

Post by Geezso »

Que the Datsun variant of the sandero in rs version. DS?
2015 Qashqai 115 Dig T - Gun Metalic
2015 Note Dig S - Black
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Adding the Red Strips have no gone down the drain and I just thought that I would wait until Xmas comes and drop a few hints – Dave :D

This special edition of the Carrera Calibre 16 Day-Date Chronograph celebrates the new partnership between TAG Heuer and the Nismo team, engaged this year at Le Mans again after 16 years of absence (with a very special car, a 1000hp hybrid front wheel drive behemoth). Don’t expect to see such a specification sheet with the latest creation of TAG. The TAG Heuer Carrera NISMO Calibre 16 Day-Date Chronograph is a simple chronograph with a decent price, a variation of an existing edition with new colours and materials. At least, TAG Heuer stays loyal to its new conduct line – watches priced under 5.000 Euros, except some limited editions or semi-prototype watches.

https://monochrome-watches.com/tag-heue ... ecs-price/

TAG-Heuer-Carrera-NISMO-Calibre-16-Day-Date-Chronograph-Special-Edition-2.jpg

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Found this Nismo pic from Autobild today, could well be a computer image but it does look a rather nice design - Dave :)

IMG_1742.PNG