Rear bumper protector

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
muscc088

Post by muscc088 »

I am looking for a chrome rear bumper (top guard) entry protector for my 2014 QQ but could'nt find any. Does any one know from where can I source this please?Thanks
2014 QQ 1.5 dci Tekna in Storm White + crossover pack + front lip chrome finisher

F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Mine is polished aluminium. Original Nissan part with Qashqai wording.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Jhare

Post by Jhare »

Not used this company, but a friend of mine has and is pleased with the result. He said it was easy to fit. I have the details as I'm thinking of getting one myself. www.rearguards.co.uk
2014 Tekna 1.2 DIG-T in Magnetic Red
Proac

Post by Proac »

Bronze Acenta Premium
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

I'd like something like this, but I'm concerned that they all leave areas of paintwork exposed - does anyone do a bigger one?
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Oldjdub

Post by Oldjdub »

I have a B&Q tarpaulin which I unfold over the bumper to allow my dog to scramble in. It covers the entire boot floor and all of the bumper. It rolls up nicely too.
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

[quote="Proac"]
http://www.tradevanaccessories.co.uk/ni ... steel-j11/[/QUOTE]
This one looks really very good. Might be tempted
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

On our last 3 Nissans Micra / Note / Juke and now the QQ we have always gone for this Protector although a OEM Nissan part which OK is more expensive. But definitely it saves the paintwork but of course you will then end up with the scratches on the shiny Chrome / St. Stl. Protector. I have noticed here in Florida that most SUV's have these Protectors fitted. I bought some other stuff from Trade Van Acc... and the quality was good - So Go for It - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

[quote="Oldjdub"] I have a B&Q tarpaulin which I unfold over the bumper to allow my dog to scramble in. It covers the entire boot floor and all of the bumper. It rolls up nicely too.[/QUOTE]

I've got a black nylon universal boot liner with a lip that protects the rear when the dog scrambles in and out - but I guess it's not thick enough, cos there are some scratches in the lacquer
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack