Delivery time

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Deleted User 1110

Post by Deleted User 1110 »

SEK wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Thecurefan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:51 pm
SEK wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:30 pm

This is true - I have only ever seen it in pictures, not sure how it will look in reality but either way definitely not worth this much of a wait!
Ive seen it in real life. When i went to order mine they had a Tekna plus in metallic blue with the grey interior and it looked amazing, that’s what made me order it, but and for me , a big but, still not worth waiting however much longer there is to go, on top of the 6 months I’ve waited so far. Have asked my dealer if there’s any way I can change the order, without cancelling it, to the charcoal. No surprises no reply after 3 days
Hope you can get to change your order. I have been waiting since January 2023. Received a mini update from Nissan customer services which basically stated no definitive date date but seems highly unlikely for November, as stated last week :D :cry:
I can see me cancelling my order if I’ve not heard anything soon (read end of the week). Had a drive of a Ford Kuga today (a friends 2023 plate) and it was really nice and they’ve got a Graphite Tech Edition which is just about on a par tech wise as the Tekna and is the same price.

JayG
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by JayG »

Just got an update from the leasing company “ I have received an update from the dealer and its currently showing due to them 14/12/2023. This is only an approximate due date and it may change. I will, of course, keep you updated on any changes. ” Fingers crossed it is delivered by the end of the year.
Nissan Qashqai E-Power Tekna - Metallic - Gun metallic, Cloth/syntech leather monoform - Light grey
Ordered: 03/07/2023
Expected Delivery: Sep/Oct 2023
MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

JayG wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:00 pm Just got an update from the leasing company “ I have received an update from the dealer and its currently showing due to them 14/12/2023. This is only an approximate due date and it may change. I will, of course, keep you updated on any changes. ” Fingers crossed it is delivered by the end of the year.
Any word on Ford wait times ?
I had to wait a long time for my Tekna+ CVT AWD but quite a low volume model in the range, so not unexpected
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Deleted User 1110

Post by Deleted User 1110 »

Well finally been given a collection date of 2/1/2024, 1 day shy of a 9 month wait. To this day still haven’t had an answer as to why the long delay
Cordas61
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Cordas61 »

I had the same ordeal with my Nissan Qashqai order—promises made for a May delivery, then a whole lot of silence and delays with no proper updates. It was incredibly frustrating dealing with the lack of communication and the shifting timelines.

However, when it came time to order a car for my daughter, I decided to take a different approach after reading some positive reviews about a1autotransport. This time, everything went smoothly. Contacting them directly, there were no delays, and their service was top-notch, ensuring the car was delivered on time without any of the hassle I experienced with my previous order.