New 2.0L diesel announced for X Trails

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, just what I thought. We keep looking at the X-Trail and in fact it always looked bigger but this comparison was something else - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Post by alter »

Hey guys. I was always going through this x-trail/qashqai dilema. While the bigger space sounds quite atractive and the 7 seats and bigger boot sounds even better with the 2.0 new engine, there was a little fact that really put me away from the X-trail. The so called cinema backseat configuration, ca. 15cm higher than the front seats, makes passengers sick after 5mins, due to the excesive body roll perceived. No matter how slow and calculated I turned, my wife and son were almost throwing up while seated on the back. I had to try it myself and it was really uncomfortable. That sent us inmediately into Qashqai territory. Totally different story traveling while seated on the back seat. We haven't regret a single dime spent in the car during this two years.
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 4x4 gunmetal