Gear-box Problem QQ J11 1,6 dci Automatic Tekna

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Xman76

Post by Xman76 »

I have read this forum and also the one from Germany and until now i couldn't find my problem, which i think is very serious. i will try to explain but you will have to excuse my English :) i have a 1,5 years old Nissan QQ Tekna 1,6 dci automatik 36.000km. first I have noticed this problem when the car had 35.000. when I accelerate between 30 kmh and 80 kmh the gas pedal and also the car itself is trembling, sometimes just light trembling and sometimes more strong. I was with the car by the handler, the mechanic did a round, noticed this trembling, told me that other customers have also noticed that but he thinks that that was from the beginning only we didn't notice until now and I should not be bothered about that because is nothing to worry.that is false, I know my car and and it was not like that from the beginning. And it gets worse, since last week the gear-box at about 30-40kmh or sometimes at about 70-80 kmh , by the gear change, is producing a loud bang and the whole car is shaking. I called again my handler for an appointment and I hope nothing worse will happen until than. does anyone have the same problem? thank you!

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Xman76

Post by Xman76 »

Thanks for your reply. I knew about this CVT recall by Nissan and I told the mechanic about it. The answer came that my car was not part of this early batch of cars with this problem, and also he mentioned the fact that the gear-box is self diagnosing all the time and had it found a problem it would appear something on my display, which didn't happened. But I think I might have the same problem with slipping belts...hence the shock I receive from time to time..
lola

Post by lola »

Hi xman 76 how did you get on with your car ?
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Iola, how old is your car? Is it a J10 or a J11 model?
Xman76

Post by Xman76 »

Hi! I complained again on my dealer and they told me they'll try to speak with Nissan and see what can be done. One week later I got an appointment for gear-box replacement. The car stayed for three days in service and received a new gear-box. They told me was nothing mechanic but something electronic. However I didn't get anything in writing that the car has a new gearbox..it's like it never happened , which I find not normal,therefore I'll go next days to have a talk with the boss...:)
lola

Post by lola »

Hi gvmdaddy my is a QQ ntec+ 2012
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

lola wrote:Hi gvmdaddy my is a QQ ntec+ 2012
As someone has already suggested, you are posting in the wrong section to either gain advice or further your complaint with Nissan.
You need to make posts in the Qashqai J10 section under the umrella heading 'General'.
People posting or replying on this section either are or have been owners of tge older model you now have.
Ultimately though if you wish to take your complant to Nissan you have a number of things going against you.
The car is over 4 years old and is now out of general warranty.
You dont possess a service history.
You purchased the vehicle secondhand and cannot be sure of its previous history or use.
If you really want help and advice then follow my suggestion above, but please refrain from posting further under any of the J11 headings.
lola

Post by lola »

I have full service history from new I'm the second owner. Anyway thanks for advice.