Noise from the Instrumental Panel at the Front Screen Area

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
theonuracar

Post by theonuracar »

I have 2015 1.2 X-Tronic DIGT Qashqai in Turkey. Since i bought this car there is noise problem coming from the instrumental panel at the front screen area about 1500-1700 l/minx1000. You can watch and listen the noise from this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxvkEOvpN2Y

Especially when the engine is cold and the weather is cold. I took my car to the authorized technical service 4 times in Bursa, Turkey. Every time they hear the noise and made some analysis. But they couldn't solve the problem despite they say that they find the route cause.

After unsuccesful technical service i made reseach at the internet. And i found that so many people who has 1.2 Xtronic DIGT have the same noise problem. I got in contact with them.

Is anyone has the same problem in UK and help me.

fat controller

Post by fat controller »

That is similar to the noise that I had, although yours sounds much more pronounced than mine did. I can't say I have noticed that noise with mine for quite a while though.

I have a different noise now, which I reckon could be the clutch release bearing, but I will get the dealer to check it on its next service.

Have you had the airbox looked at on your car?
1.5dci Acenta Premium
Wishlist: Autofold Mirrors, Chrome body trim and Metal sill protectors;

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Mine did this the other day, out of the blue. I couldn't identify exactly where the noise was coming from, other than it sounded like somewhere in the dashboard. It's a vibration rather than a rattle.

Typically it hasn't done it since so I am no wiser. :( But I seem to remember something about a plastic air hose routed behind the glove box that can make a noise, and can be silenced with a zip tie. Perhaps someone else can confirm.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
theonuracar

Post by theonuracar »

Last week Nissan Turkey research the problem and they found noise coming from vibration of air conditioning pipe. They made an isolation and now my car is very silent. Car is perfect now :)