1.5 diesel Hesitation problem

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
Sqashqai

Post by Sqashqai »

Hi Nissan QashQai 1.5 DieselI've discovered that every so often the car seems to hesitate...usually notice this while I'm in gear.The dealer says the following"The hesitation you are
experiencing I am aware of & Nissan are currently working on it"Anybody else experiencing this or know anything about it?

Sqashqai2014-07-31 10:28:59

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

You need to let us know what model you are relating too. There have been comments about CVT models and some 1.6 diesels, but so far nothing on 1.2 petrol, and even more info. on when it happens as it would obviously be when in gear.The only hesitation I have is in deciding whether to play a CD or the radio
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Did it, or didn't it? I suspect that I too have experienced this but to be honest not so that it has bothered me any. The more I read this thread and others like it no doubt I will perhaps begin to recognise the problem and take notice. It's encouraging that it's under investigation perhaps even fixed well before it begins to niggle even me.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

HiI have moved the topic to the engine section, and also updated the subject to make it clear that this is about the 1.5 and not the 1.6 hesitation problem that is currently being tracked.
Sqashqai

Post by Sqashqai »

PeterL-I know what you mean. Did it or didn't it. But I think after a while of this-it definitely does happen. Hopefully I'll get news on when this will be fixed soon.