Wing Mirrors

Bodywork & Interior problems
lookatbowen

Post by lookatbowen »

[quote="Donkey"]I read best way to ask is via twitterdont ask me how that works, I can explain workings of an internal combustion engine but no idea how Twitter worksI read any negative remarks are acted on much quicker if placed on Twitter with some pics[/QUOTE]
You are quite right about twitter. These days every Tom, Dick and Harry company wants a face on Twitter and to be seen and they monitor their followers, comments etc like a hawk. To give you an example of a recent experience (apologies for it not being Nissan related). I travel a broad a lot and want to use my EE locked phone with other service providers. I went through the normal channels of getting it unlocked, EE told me it would cost £20 and I would have to wait 3 weeks. 3 weeks to the day they emailed me the unlock code, which I tried with a Vodafone SIM to no avail. I called them up, went through the usual 30 minute wait on the phone only to be told they couldn't help me but if I wanted another code, I would have to wait another 3 weeks. They even told me to phone my phone manufacturer (cheeky). So they were happy to take £20 off me, but not deliver on their promise to unlock my phone. I was so annoyed. Anyway I tweeted my dissatisfaction in a few seconds for free, ensured I included @EE and #FAIL in the 140 characters. After paying @EE £20 to unlock my phone, 21 day wait for the code, code does not work. Called EE, no help. Went in-store, can't help, #FAILI got a response literally in seconds of the tweet being sent from @EE and they followed me and were able to have a direct message conversation. They were super duper helpful and promised me a new code within 3 days, which I got in two days. Quite impressive to say the least. Bottom line is they don't want bad publicity and they don't want their 20 thousand followers seeing unhappy customers. I to have had a lot of problems with my new Nissan Qashqai Tekna since picking it up in May.Wind noise on the driver side wing mirror.Wind noise whistle on the passenger wing mirror.Rattle somewhere below driver chair or in the plastic sides.Oily smudge on front windscreen (wiper related I am sure). Bonnet overlaps on the left side.Rattle somewhere in the middle console.Very loud high pitched electrical sound when car is switched on, or standing idle with ignition on or radio on.To date I have been very patient with Nissan and my dealer but my patience is running out having had the car back at the garage four or more times. The twitter solution is next!
Take a look at what Bowen is driving (Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.5 DCi).