Door Boot sill protection

Bodywork & Interior problems
Kris

Post by Kris »

Has anyone purchased the sill protectors? Not illuminated and not the official Nissan ones as they are way expensive. eBay show some at £39 for the set but no confirmation that they will fit the new QQ.
If any one has bought these or other reasonable priced ones would be grateful to hear about them.
Boot sill protector seem to be less obtainable when searching, any info again would be helpful.
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Kris, take a look at "Stainless Steel Guards" under "Non-Technical Qashqai Discussions" you will see that jonceebee has installed some - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Kris

Post by Kris »

Thanks Daveberlin, have checked them and sold out, also did. What another member did and emailed asking to let me know when in stock. When you click on the sellers site nothing for sale so assume stopped selling on eBay .
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]Kris, take a look at "Stainless Steel Guards" under "Non-Technical Qashqai Discussions" you will see that jonceebee has installed some - Dave[/QUOTE]Chris, I have ordered a set off of ebay, the polished mirror finish look. £49plus delivery. Still waiting for a courier friend to bring them over. As soon as I have them fitted I will let you know.Here is the linkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111283818956?ssPageN ... 1497.l2648
1.6 DCI CVT Xtronic, Ink Blue, Front city bar, Rear city bar, Front bumper streamer, Side steps, Wind deflectors, Rear boot lid sill protector, Polished door sill protectors, Mudflaps, Sharks fin
Kris

Post by Kris »

Thanks Dionysus, I have bought a set via Alibaba thinking they would arrive just in time for my QQ, but they have been here some time while the QQ I still await. Not sure they will fit, the idea was to get them and if they did not fit put in a claim to Alibaba as they said would fit?? (now to late to do this)So let me know how you get on as may still be in the market for some.By the way can you check the link as it just hangs when I try and go to the site. Thanks.
Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

Hi KrisI checked the link and it works OK. I think the QQ site is having problems at the moment.I know what happens whem you order something and it arrives before you are ready. For me it is always the reverse. I order things and then have to see who is coming out and WILL they courier it for me. Depends on their luggage allowance. Many a time I have held my breath as it sits in the UK with no courier. When it gets here so far it has been fine. Still itching to get my hands on the sill plates though. Good luck with the new car. totally worth the wait.
1.6 DCI CVT Xtronic, Ink Blue, Front city bar, Rear city bar, Front bumper streamer, Side steps, Wind deflectors, Rear boot lid sill protector, Polished door sill protectors, Mudflaps, Sharks fin
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Kris, I ordered and had these OEM Parts installed by Nissan from new and this is what they look like, but the cost is higher again wheel and deal ! - Dave :

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Karolis Pukelis

Post by Karolis Pukelis »

Hello Kris, please check the link what i have ordered, they are bit higher price, and im still waiting for them to be delivered, but i have decided that these will look beter , and they have of course good quality, i will add pictures when i will mount them.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261829128642? ... X%3AITThey are bit more wide ,i didint actually liked the ones that Dionysus have linked before - they were too short for my eye.Also i can link the boot sill that i have ordered, the ones that DAveBerlin linked are also shorter that will be mine.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261827147465? ... BIDX%3AITI hope that will help :)) P.S i have ordered already alot of accesories, im making one more order now for Front bumper protection, side steps and rear bumper protection :)))
Nissan Qashqai Visia / J11a / Dci 110 2wd 6 M/t / 26,3 km/l / 81.0 kW / 10-09-2014 /
Montytb4

Post by Montytb4 »

Hi Karolis, Have you received the boot entry guard yet?if you have, what's it like - quality & fitting?
2015 1.2 N-Tec in Bullish Bronze :-) - Moved on!
2018 1.2 N-Connecta in Vivid Blue :D
Karolis Pukelis

Post by Karolis Pukelis »

Yes i did receive it,its in stainless steel, really fine quality boot entry guard,really easy to fit it since it does mounts with adhesive double sided tape witch came with boot entry guard, very nice looking, for the price i have paid for it, its pretty awesome protection from scratches and nice looking too.
Nissan Qashqai Visia / J11a / Dci 110 2wd 6 M/t / 26,3 km/l / 81.0 kW / 10-09-2014 /