Windows and seat

Bodywork & Interior problems
Sanke

Post by Sanke »

Hi all,

I searched and whilst part of the topic is covered, I couldn't find my potential solution.

So I want one touch windows on the passenger side and electric passenger seat. Would it be possible to take the gizmos from the LHD QQ and refit to the RHD QQ. I'm presuming that for the windows it should just be the left side switch and electrics and for the seat it should be a complete drivers seat, frame and motors?

Have I missed anything?

Steve

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, we have a LH Drive but do not want to sell the parts :D . Would it make sense to give these guys a call and see if they can help with the installation details and parts, your problem will probably be getting hold of a LH Seat and fabric to match in the U.K. unless buying new. You might need to check out accessibility, clearances like Seatbelt Mountings etc - Best of Luck Dave ;)

http://www.parts.loc8apart.co.uk/nav/au ... -Seats.php

IMG_1711.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Sanke

Post by Sanke »

Thanks Dave.

For the mechanisms/electrics and seat frame I was going to search the euro breakers/eBay and the seat, that would be a new order.

Not a pre Xmas project, new year project.

And... I've only just noticed, and please cheer my stupidity, the QQ doesn't have puddle lights.....

Today's job, bonnet protector done, see how the wind deflectors look.

LEDS for the rear license plate ordered, now looking for a discrete footwell lighting kit and will call my dealer and see how much the black headling is.

Steve
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, perhaps you have already seen this perhaps not, but this post might help you on the interior lighting.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1279&hilit=Berlin+ ... r+lighting

I also installed a new Number Plate from Eurulux which has 20 LED's and is nice, they are still advertised on Amazon & eBay but not available at present, they could have stopped production.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2774&p=30856&hilit ... late#p2919

If you've seen it all Sorry - Regards Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Sanke

Post by Sanke »

Looking good Dave.

I'm gonna start with the led replacement on the number plate, no as brave as you for a led number plate yet. Have ordered led strips for the footwear (front and rear) and tomorrow I'll size the bulbs for the rest of the interior.... I'm going blue effect I'm the footwell and pure white nearly everyone else.

Does anyone know what bulbs are in the BSM dodah by the wingmirrors? I'm thinking blue instead of orange.

Steve
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, this is called a "Side Turn Signal Light" in the Manual and the Bulb Spec is only stated as LED. Are you sure you are not going to upset the "Boys in Blue" by changing this color especially blue. There must be some form of Spec on what is allowed by Law - Dave :)
Sanke

Post by Sanke »

Ooops I didn't describe it well, blind spot warning light on the inside of the car, I'm sure that thing will pop out with a pry tool.... I'll investigate tomorrow.

Steve