How to remove the pins in the roof bar fitting mounting?

Bodywork & Interior problems
BoeingJet

Post by BoeingJet »

Hi, please can anyone help me by describing how to remove the pins in the roof bar mounting in the door seal area?

I am trying to fit a set of Thule 1454 fitting kit feet attachments under the rubber seal as shown in the instructions, but I do not want to break the pins that are already in the mounting point under the rubber seals.

They look quite fragile and only seem to be there to locate the rubber seals which have a small hole for that purpose. I will try and post some photos next post to show what they look like if needed.

Many thanks for any help.

Best regards, Dave

BoeingJet

Post by BoeingJet »

Photo of the problem. (Can't rotate the photo)

20160825_110524[1].jpg

BoeingJet

Post by BoeingJet »

I rang Nissan in Guildford today re the fitting of the roof bar fitting kit, spoke to a very nice young lady who said someone would call me back in about 5 minutes from the time of my phone call, about 12:30 pm, still waiting....

Eventually I found the correct point to place the fitting kit under the door rubbers, there is a hole for the purpose, so I have answered my own question.

Please consider this subject closed.
Erogan
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Erogan »

Hi I am just wondering if it was easy to remove the screws? Just I am trying to fit mine and I cannot get the screws out? Thanks