here it comes again.....the sills

Bodywork & Interior problems
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Craig, I found it a doodle you just have to make sure the surface is clean, that the strip is laid on by peeling the backing paper slowly away and NO air bubbles. When the wife ain't looking just nick her Hair Dryer this helps. The thickness of the "Tesa" Foil parts (naturally there are other makes around) is 0,018mm (0.008") so the radius should not be a problem providing the adhesive sticks and holds permanently to the radius. Give it a try the cost is minimal but your time will be expensive - Dave :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

TomInPanama

Post by TomInPanama »

been doing reading. Seems all sill are the same.

What are your thoughts on these?

LED stainless steel. Also looking for front and rear bumper guards. Seems Ebay USA has a good amount listed for Qashqai. I dont care where it comes from. I have to wait for it regardless.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-stainless-D ... 03&vxp=mtr
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Tom, there is so much stuff now available for the QQ J11 most of it is "After Market" stuff from PRC etc not Nissan. We have also stuff from China on our QQ and generally the Quality is not bad and if necessary can be made to fit. The part you show is for a 2007-2011 model and the Sills might well fit but there could be some deviations for example of the Sill Form, I am sure a member will answer if there is a problem.
Regarding the Bumper Guards again it is a matter of choice - there is Aluminium, St.Stl, Chrome, Matt Black and Foil Types so again it down to your preference design and cost wise - Dave ;)
For example this is what we have but Nissan Original Parts & naturally Cost :D

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken