Windscreen wipers: water leakage into theenigine compartment

Bodywork & Interior problems
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Angry ...marketing brochure did not state water cooled turbo set up for 1.2L dig-T that is 90% of all qashqai in our red little dot :(

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Wouldn't it be more productive to show your dealer this problem and get them to fix it rather than use this forum to moan and potentially put others off buying another qq?
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Totally agree with the comment from "gvmdaddy". When you buy any vehicle and as it appears there are certain QQ'S involved after Sept 15, why not feedback this problem back to your Dealer as he has your money and should be supplying you with a Service called "Guarantee". You even appear to have identified what the problem is so share it with Nissan as everything is not all bad at Nissan - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Hi Dave/gvmdaddy,

Many owners and myself shown local distro .... months ago.

No feedback other that it is normal and ok ...haha.

Guess we have to live with water cooled turbo for our 1.2l in Singapore for a while unless UK folks have better luck and force the service bulletins or something goes awfully wrong in either Singapore, UK or other countries.

Actually dun really understand the statement about potentially putting off other buying another qq ...... you mean it is not ok to mention issues and only good things about our qashqai here and sorry, but I do hope sharing here in forum helps for more to realised these issues and it is up to them to consider them before buying which I think is alright ... no ??

Cheers,

Richard
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Richard, I think you have misunderstood the comment from gvmdaddy. IMHO what he is trying to say and it is exactly as I see it. If QQ Members / Owners have Mechanical / Quality problems with QQ's especially if new they should approach their Dealer or NCS and not ask how they can correct it on the Forum. I will admit some Dealers are not so helpful and have to be chased, but it is vital that feedback to "Nissan" is given to improve defect parts or in the end the QQ.
As you said this is a Forum and "Feedback" is what life is about whether it be positive or negative and the information stated on this Forum is very valuable as it is from real experiences and should be noted by Owners.
Naturally when considering to buy a new vehicle Forums are a good means of Information but normally there are more "Negatives" than "Positives". I am ready to be blown away ;)
Perhaps you need to force the issue more with Nissan Singapore if not already done.

Richard, that is just how I see it gvmdaddy might well have a different opinion - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Correct Dave.