driver seat problem

Bodywork & Interior problems
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

for last few days driver seat start make a noise ... is something like a loos parts or maybe seat self is loose anyone else have a similar situation or is only me ?
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:

rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Yup - feels like it's rocking or knocking at certain times.I mentioned it at my service last week but they didn't fix it (if indeed they even looked) - they were probably too busy emptying my ashtray of £ coins (but that's another story).I'll be taking it to another dealership when I get chance.
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

ok thanks for the answer
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

I can't believe is only 2 of us have this problem ??!!
renuletz

Post by renuletz »

Hello, Did you manage to solve the driver seat issue? I have the same problem on my 2014 J11 Tekna Qashqai , but Nissan Romania considers it normal ( they said it's normal for a electric seat to move ). Nissan said they had no other complain on this issue so it's not a manufacturing fault, please watch the video and see if you have the same noise and movement, if it's possible please also if you can make a video so I can show local Nissan that also others have the same problem. Thank you and hope we solve this problem. PS - Actually I think Nissan gave us for free the next "optional" besides heating and electric seating we also have the " rocking chair option "https://youtu.be/pMKL1yWrF1s
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

Movement of seat is not normal. Mine doesn't move
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
Toffeeggs

Post by Toffeeggs »

For some months the drivers seat used to emit a knocking noise when I was cornering. The seat was pushed back to its maximum. I cured the problem by just inching the electric adjustment forward just a few mm.No more knocking.
XTrailQashqaiJuked& nowbacktoQashqaiwithGun Metal1.6Teknacvt
renuletz

Post by renuletz »

I already tried all positions -1mm -1cm -2 cm +2 ect, also tried to put something between the right side to stiffen the seat body, i'v checked if the sliding rail system is loose seems to be ok, i think the problem is coming from the structure/frame, does anybody know how to remove the seat covers ?Thank you for suggestion
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

I've tried all settings too and it annoys the hell out of me - just clonks randomly for no apparent reason.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

The plastic shroud at the bottom of the driver's seatbelt floor mounting knocks against the plastic base of my seat on a rough road surface. I plan to put a foam sleeve around it. Strangely the passenger side has a completely different construction.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic