LED License Plate Holder by ERULUX

Bodywork & Interior problems
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Dave, thanks for that info, but too expensive in AUD . over $100. so I won't be getting any. Peter PS : What did you think of the car ?
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Peter, I have just spoken to the manufacturer of these Plates and he stated that the Australian / New Zealand Plates would not fit. I checked their website also and your country was not included. So you have saved yourself some money but this is the same price for the Std Plate in the EU - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thanks for that mate, but you didn't have to go to all that trouble. Peter
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

As promised here is my documentation for any of you that are interested in this Product. I hope this is of some help - Dave

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thanks Dave , you have gone to a lot of trouble to make other members searching products easier. Peter
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Dan, I have followed up on your question of wether the Plate is "Waterproof". I have run it through an Automatic Wash & have Personally High Pressure Hand Washed it and I must say there was no water ingress or misting within the Plate which I suppose is a Positive ! - Dave
duncho

Post by duncho »

Dave thank you very much for your feedback on this ;)
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Yesterday I got questioned by the local German "Polizei" with regard to the New LED No. Plate and was told it was not allowed - "Wrong I Said" an LED Plate is not allowed on the Front. I then produced the "ABE" Document which is the Manufacturers Approval / Legal Document which you have to have in the vehicle and I was Politely then told "have a nice evening Sir" - No Ticket was issued - Dave
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Firstly I installed LED Bulbs in the Rear No. Plate and then installed the Erulux LED No. Plate Surround. Just out of interest I found these complete Rear No. Plate Light Assemblies from a German Tuning Co. "AHG Sports" for the QQ J11. If you are interested please take a look as for a‚¬35 complete it seems a reasonable Price - Dave

SMD LED license plate
illumination a‚¬35

Get rid of the unsightly yellow light and it's totally legal !! LED SMD Number Plate Light E-Approved!CAN bus enabled! You will
not get any error message! Ready to install LED lighting kit. - Color temperature 7000 Kelvin
- Module with 18 LEDs
Suitable for the following vehicles: Nissan Qashqai J10 + J11 +

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl ... rev=search
TheAirwalker

Post by TheAirwalker »

I have the ones installed DaveBerlin is refering to. They look great, but i am having an issue with them.
When it is dark, the light from them is so strong,

In my Tekna, it is not possible to use the rear camera in the dark any longer, it is mostly just white, and sometimes when driving an error regarding the rear camera needs cleaning, and security system is disabling. If i turn off the engine it resets, but sometimes within short time the error occurs again :-(