Nissan Detailing

Bodywork & Interior problems
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

I recently tested a new sealant Fusso Coat Dark so far this is one of the best I ever used ... hope it will last at least 6 m-cs (should up to 12m-c) below result after two weeks[TUBE"]]b0xt64vPP1w[/TUBE"]]
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:

Pumpkin_Heed

Post by Pumpkin_Heed »

Looks pretty decent stuff, I've just applied the two stage Autobrite sealant (freebie from a relative in the trade) and topped off with some Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro wax, getting really good beading and the depth of colour and shine from the wax is fantastic on my ink blue QQ. Just drove a 450 mile round trip this weekend and the car still looks gleaming! time will tell how long it lasts! Have you used any wax on top of that? if so what do you prefer?
2015 Qashqai N-Tec+ 1.5dci Ink Blue
Dustybin

Post by Dustybin »

I am a big fan of Auto Glym products, especially High Gloss Protection. On this site a member recommended Collinite Wax. I brought some last week. I have a Syorm White Tekna and you should see the shine on it now! It is that good even the wife commented on the shine! Really struggling to find a good bumper polish though any recommendations?
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

[quote="Pumpkin_Heed"]
Looks pretty decent stuff, I've just applied the two stage Autobrite sealant (freebie from a relative in the trade) and topped off with some Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro wax, getting really good beading and the depth of colour and shine from the wax is fantastic on my ink blue QQ. Just drove a 450 mile round trip this weekend and the car still looks gleaming! time will tell how long it lasts! Have you used any wax on top of that? if so what do you prefer? [/QUOTE]
Hi,I haven't used anything else because this is test ...I used always Farecla products for use by machine and Turtle for use by hand for finished I'll use Turtle NANO WAX after few weeks for "kick" the colour so far I'm pleased with results
marcflores

Post by marcflores »

I've started off using Meguiars products for my car. Picked up some stuff from Amazon and also Halfords (they have a 3 for 2 offer on cleaning products currently).
2015 QQ Tekna 1.2 DIG-T / Blade Silver / Ice Chrome Premium Pack / Ice Chrome Style Pack / Panoramic Roof / Silver AlloyGators / Heko Wind Deflectors
Chelseablue

Post by Chelseablue »

Hi ProceSS, recently used Fussco Coat Light on my Storm white Tenka shine was fantastic. Haven't washed it since so interested on how it will turn out.
1.6dci Tekna Storm White CVT (2014). UK
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

I usually use Collinite but I'm always open to using other products and that looks good after 2 weeks.
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

are used Collinite once and is very nice product but I am also open for the new products and this one looks very promised - should last for 12 months so I will inform you guys every 2, 3 weeks about results I can only say for two products with shipping I paid £36 including sealant and the sealant for glass more here : https://www.facebook.com/carphotoproProceSS2015-04-22 20:13:33
tinkler

Post by tinkler »

I'm a huge fan of the fusso & authentic wax / sealant combination. I've had fusso on my Honda Civic for 6 months and it's still beeding well, some people say it has great filling property's also but I personally think it's ok ?Y?„
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

Fusso99 3mc review : FB https://www.facebook.com/carphotopro/vi ... 0951871054[TUBE"]]2iSyqYwM8mg[/TUBE"]]