Qashqai 2014 Radio systems (change)

Bodywork & Interior problems
Kennethlc3

Post by Kennethlc3 »

I£ve been searching for a while but haven£t found any answer on this.My QQ2014 came with a basic radio system which i dont like, is there any way to buy and install the Original full system (touchscreen, with gps, cameras, parking sensors, etc)? I assume this radio system would include the cameras.And where can I buy this original piece?This is the one I have....This i the one I want....Help Please!

kinelfire

Post by kinelfire »

Could be done, plenty have done it on the previous model though it would cost a lot especially if you want the all round view cameras at the side ones are mounted in the mirrors so they would need changing (assuming its a similar set up as pre 2014 cars. Probably be cheaper to get an different brand after market system
Cafe Latte 2010 1.5 n-tec. then 2013 Black 1.5 360+2
Kennethlc3

Post by Kennethlc3 »

I assume it can be done, but...Where can I buy this system? I haven't seen it anywhere..... Also the side cameras on the mounted mirrors is what i care the least on the system. The thing is that I want the screen, and want to maintain the original look of the car...... Thats why I am not considering a different brand. Thanks for your response!
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

[quote="Kennethlc3"]I assume it can be done, but...Where can I buy this system? I haven't seen it anywhere..... [/QUOTE]
Given the age of the car, 2nd hand is going to take a while to trundle into the market.Nissan would be your only option at the moment I suspect.
land3r

Post by land3r »

It can be done.. heres the link in Youtube how to do it.. http://youtu.be/OdFg6vTOqZ4 and http://youtu.be/VhWS9EY2sJc?list=UUv0mN ... TwjjThlR7Q
1.5Dci SVE,Pearlescent Black,Crossover Pack,Premium Pack,Chrome Front Lip Finisher,Chrome Sideview Mirror Trim,Mud Flaps,Wireless DoorSills,Wind Deflectors,Chrome Door Handle Covers,Illumin.Sidebars.
MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

I have been looking for how to remove the trim in that area. I have an annoying rattle coming from the climate control fascia and it goes away if I put slight pressure on it.The video linked shows the guy simply lifting the fascia away as if it is just sitting there. No effort whatsover but when I try that it doesn't budge. Can anyone tell me how to remove the fascia please?
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Interesting as I have exactly the same rattle which stops if I press on it. Perhaps there is a problem and would be interesting to know if anyone else has this issue.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze