JML Blast Vac Pro

Bodywork & Interior problems
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

My long suffering wife, and now experienced Qashqai widow, kindly bought me one of these mini vacs to hoover the car with and make my car cleaning easier.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GZPD ... ot_redir=1

I'm pleased to say it works a treat - it's light and portable, 800 watts mains powered, and has a multitude of little nozzles and attachments which make getting between the seats a breeze.

Because the pipes are narrower gauge than a normal vacuum cleaner, it's paradoxically more powerful as the suction is stronger than our 1600 watt upright.

So it takes less time to shift the stubborn pet hairs and bits of grit out of the floor mats, and being corded you can use it as long as you like without worrying about it running out.

It also has a neat little nozzle with a brush on the end which is ideal for sucking dust from the radio buttons and out of the vents, without worrying about scratching the interior.

I'd recommend this little vac highly!supergrover2014-10-05 18:38:03
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Fantastic find mate (the vac and the wife as it goes)Our Dyson sucks but in a bad way when it comes to the car, at work i walk in gravel and this goes into the car and ends up in every crevice nissan made.I must admit I use the polish guys popping up in old petrol stations for the full works every month and in mean time dont even think of the hoovering as its a pain but on your reccomendation ill give this a go, will be ideal for the caravan as well
Donkey2014-10-05 18:46:11
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

There's an advert on YouTube for it. I reckon it'd be an ideal vac for caravanning.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack