Exposed lower radiator...

Bodywork & Interior problems
Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

Thanks for the info. Think I might try the stainless steel finish first and if I don't like it I can get it coated black by a mate. Should look good either way I think
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

The parking camera is in the Nissan badge.
tekna cvt mag red
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

[quote="andrewjoseph"]The parking camera is in the Nissan badge.[/QUOTE]So it is, I can see it on the photo now you have pointed it out
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Dr. Niss, the conversion with the Zunsport Grill Cover has turned out very nice but unfortunately it is not for us as we have the Chrome Strip & Under Protection :I took a look at a US Nissan Rogue here in the US and this has a Plastic Grill mounted at the rear and looks nicely done :Duncho, I might be blind but do you have the installation details for installing the Grill at the rear without removing the bodywork ? - Thanks Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

Hi AllCalled at Zunsport today and they were very helpfull, held up SS grill and black to compare and as we have the Tekna thought the SS matched all the chrome surrounds the best so here it isA 

A I think it looks good
Wolf972014-10-15 16:41:19
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White
duncho

Post by duncho »

[quote="Wolf97"] Hi AllCalled at Zunsport today and they were very helpfull, held up SS grill and black to compare and as we have the Tekna thought the SS matched all the chrome surrounds the best so here it isA 

A I think it looks good hope others do too
[/QUOTE]

To be honest I don't like it at all. Looks cheap and ugly. Did you want to look it this way?
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
duncho

Post by duncho »

[quote="DaveBerlin"] Dr. Niss, the conversion with the Zunsport Grill Cover has turned out very nice but unfortunately it is not for us as we have the Chrome Strip & Under ProtectionA  :

I took a look at a US Nissan Rogue here in the US and this has a Plastic Grill mounted at the rear and looks nicely done :

Duncho, I might be blind but do you have the installation details for installing the Grill at the rear without removing the bodyworkA  ? - Thanks Dave
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Dave for overlooking your question. I don't but there was someone from forum wo installed it from bottom of the car without remowing bumper.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Duncho, thanks ! no problem I thought I would just give it a try and ask. I feel that the Grill Mesh should be at the rear as for me the front Grill hides the QQ Features. But again it is down to personal tastes - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
duncho

Post by duncho »

Dave, I share exactly the same opinion. I'm not a fun of mesh installed from the front, which in my opinion and also as you said, hides design of the bumper, which at the end looks awful. But again as I said, it's my subjective opinion, some people may like it :)Please try to search a bit, I'm 100% sure someone did it from under the engine bay, you only need to remove engine cover. Mesh is then fixed with nylon plastic cable ties.

th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

I got my car 2 weeks ago and I find myself the front lower radiator pretty much covered by default from factory. Not sure whether this is how it was from the beginning or Nissan has made some changes adjustments to the most recent models?
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)