Exposed lower radiator...

Bodywork & Interior problems
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Yes I was thinking the same, I also have the front cross over trim so until we see Wheelies fitting info. I will not be doing anything. I had already contacted www.zunsport.com about theirs and got this reply. Until I see images of this again cannot make a decision.

Hi jon,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

We have recently completed the development of this
product they will be in stock by 19th September.

With or without front parking sensors .

Please check our website for updated position.

Best Regards

Peter Langston

Zunsport

01543 273642 (P)I was also contemplating buying some honeycomb alloy style trim as sold by Halfords etc. and looking at cutting to siz and fitting behind the bumper somehow, but finding a way of fixing it looks a problem

QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Further to my ealier post if you fancy removing your bumper to fit the mesh behind, this maybe of interest.http://gallery.mailchimp.com/65f518010f ... YsP8J2NiK0
jonceebee2014-09-03 13:31:45
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Jon, over to you try to get your Design sorted out before we get back - Thanks Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

Jon, thanks for the info (fascinating video!). I'm going to also wait and see Wheelies pics before deciding. Not sure about removing the bumper! Fitting the auto closing mirrors has given me some increased confidence in my rusty automotive skills but I'm not sure I'm THAT confident
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
rodgie1w

Post by rodgie1w »

hi all there is a smell of burnining after reversing from 1.5 dci onlly 1800 miles on it anyone any thing similar its a manual
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

And the relevance of that to exposed lower radiator is????????????????
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

Have just been told there is a longish box with a load of Russian parcel tape wrapped around it waiting for me at home Before and after pictures to follow but probably not till tomorrow now as out with the kids for a coffee and a cake first
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
duncho

Post by duncho »

Guys make your own, it's not a rocket science and the final result is much better than the one from Russia. I posted "how to" guide with pictures so you can make your own. I must admit that photo of the final look is not the best one as it was taken pretty late when I managed to put everything back together.
duncho2014-09-16 22:39:55
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

So I've unboxed mt grille and all looks very good with it, reckon on no more than a couple of minutes to fit so will be a job for tomorrow now, as I said pictures to follow.

The big question... how much did it cost me?... A grand total of £68.48 or US$110 - a fair bit cheaper than the price I was quoted by a UK manufacturer! Let's see if it was money well saved when I got to fit it :-)
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

Yeah agree about making your own and normally I would relish a little project like that but I need my car up and running and I don't really have time to take all the bumper off, cut a template to fit and then cut the mesh and find a way of fixing it. Best price I found in the UK was about £25 for a sheet of mesh big enough.