Moderator Opening

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

I am looking for a volunteer to help out with moderating the forum.The aim is to assist with keeping the forums in order - posts in the correct sections, spam deleting and the occasional editing of posts for bad language. You should remain professional and respectable at all times and be fair and unbiased to members.I am limiting the forum to two moderators at this stage, it can be reviewed later on in the year once the forum has grown even more. Please let me know below or by PM if you would like to volunteer or if you think another member would fit well into this role.If you are not selected it is not a reflection of you being unsuitable its more a reflection on the places being limited. I am always looking out for potentially suitable users . So Just send me a message and I'll be able to put you on the waiting list of those who are interested. Should a position open up or I decide to add new Mod's. I'll be able to give you due consideration then.Thanks!Rob

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

I would like to put my name forward Rob as a volunteer to help out with moderating.although i have no experience as a mod i am willing to learn and dedicate my time to help the forum grow.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I support Cliff's nomination as moderator, I would love to help out but at present I am doing some consulting work a couple of days a week which would not enable me to spare enough time. But later in the year around November I may be in a better position if you still need assistance Jon
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors