radio volume

ICE, Equipment, Options
wooders

Post by wooders »

Is it it just my 2014 QQ or does other owners volume on there radio/usb drop down in volume when you get to about 30mph ?
-2014 Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna   -   

AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Hadn't noticed that but mine seems notably louder when the traffic and travel comes on.Not sure if that's to do with the broadcast or the unit itself.I'd have expected the unit to possibly get louder, if it has speed sensitivity, as you speed up.I've yet to fully read the manual to know if that is a feature or not.I'll be honest and say i've used probably 10% of the available gizmos on the car.
Nissan no more...
TC3

Post by TC3 »

There is a setting somewhere that you can adjust. It raises the volume when you start going over a certain speed i think.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Yes it will be the speed sensitive volume increase coming in at speed then dropping off when in traffic, this can be adjusted to suit your own up and down levels
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
wooders

Post by wooders »

[quote="jonceebee"]
Yes it will be the speed sensitive volume increase coming in at speed then dropping off when in traffic, this can be adjusted to suit your own up and down levels[/QUOTE]
yes agree with what your saying but mine drops the volume as soon as you get near 30mph but only does this the first time you drive the car on that journey . I have tried upping the speed sensitive setting to max but this made no difference . No one else has mentioned this so maybe just mine having a hissy OR even dampening the noise of the 1.5 diesel on its first start to the journey
-2014 Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna   -