Detailing and Sub woofer fitting - London

ICE, Equipment, Options
Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

I am picking up my Teckna Storm White on this Saturday 17th May. This is my first new car ever bought and first Nissan. Can some one please advice me on the following;1. Detailing : dealer did offer Supaguard but I was not sure how good the detailers are at the dealership and prefer either to do it myself or from a pro. The problem is I live on a 5th floor flat and car is parked in a bay with no facility to wash the car there. What do people suggest, should I buy detailing products myself, get the car washed at local place bring it back and try to polish it myself? or just go to a pro in London. I have checked the detailingworld website but its such a huge website, finding the right info is difficult there. Do people know any step by step guide website for detailing? If done via a pro how much should I pay max?2. Subwoofer fitting: Can people suggest a good under seat subwoofer and more importantly a good fitter in London? I am good with technology by I am a doctor by profession and my knowledge about cables and speakers is limited. What should I expect to pay max for fitting?Thanks Sudhir
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Hi,there is a sticky in one of the threads about fitting your own Sub...but you may find other useful information around that.I can tell you that you pay way over the odds for your dealer to Supaguard the car. A pro SHOULD cost you less but your lack of available space may cause the issue. If you do it yourself I'd ask the local guy's not to put all the chemicals they put on the car during a usual clean..just clean it with water and the soap...don't use the sprays they use at the end as that will coat the car and mean your details is not as effective.Just my thoughts on it...not an expert.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

Thanks Mark, I have read the sticky for sub fitting many times but I am not good with fitting cables and I think its easier to pay for things and get it done professionally. If I try to do it myself I may take many more hours to figure out things and fit it which is not the correct use of my time. I can try doing the detailing myself and ask the local car wash people to just use soap and water.
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/ Hi Sudhir try these guy's. I have used them before in Manchester.