Send to car app.. Which account details?

ICE, Equipment, Options
beelox

Post by beelox »

Trying to use send to car but it keeps telling me that the account details are invalid. I am using the email address that I registered on the Nissan Connect thing.. Any help?

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi beelox, Jon posted this to help with the send to car app, hope it helps.This is the official Nissan Instruction which should explain how it works:This service allows you to search for a business, street address, or point of interest and transfer it from the Google Maps P.C. website to the navigation screen in your vehicle.What is required to use this service?A user account on the Nissan Owner Portal If you do not yet have an account at https://owners.nissanusa.com, please create a new account before using this service.enrolment in NissanConnectThis includes registration through the Owner Portal and completing enrolment in the vehicle.A cellular phone which has been paired via Bluetooth in your vehicle. A supported mobile phone, paired in vehicle.How to use the service:On your P.C. Search for a business, street address, or point of interest.Click More > Send in the address's info window.Click the Car tab in the "Send to:" window.Select Nissan from the "Make" drop-down menu.Enter your NissanConnect ID in the "Nissan account" field.Press the Send button.To look up or change your primary Email address, please log in to your Owner Portal at https://owners.nissanusa.com, click Manage My Personal Info and select Update My Email ID/User ID. (this may change if it's the NissanConnect ID per the comment above)In Vehicle:Turn vehicle on.From the Menu, select Google Send to Car.Select Update Send to Car Items.Select the address sent from Google.You will have the option to store the address to your address book, call the business, show it on a map, or begin navigation to the address.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
duncho

Post by duncho »

I had the same issue and the problem was that I had 2 QQ registered on You+ under one account ID. As soon as old QQ was deleted, it works fine.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!