Send to car

ICE, Equipment, Options
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="duncho"]How is that possible?! I only can select two sh*tty apps (Google & FB)! There is no way that I will pay Nissan for this sh*tty service after 2 years lapsed, since they do not provide us with the full service! How come those morons advertise something and as soon as you buy the product (car) you realize full bunch of bugs and advertised features not done yet or non working. When I read the user manual that came with the car, it's full of crap, non implemented or missing features and errors! It all drives me crazy! Shame on you Nissan!!! [/QUOTE] Amazing - one door closes and another one opens! Do yourself and us all a favour please!
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

John_Braham

Post by John_Braham »

I hope by the time I pick it up in July they've updated the software...
2014 Tekna 4wd Magnetic Red + Towbar for the Bailey Pegasus 514 Caravan
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="John_Braham"]I hope by the time I pick it up in July they've updated the software...[/QUOTE]
Pigs may fly too
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Salo

Post by Salo »

My send to car is connected and works fine, but I can't work out how to delete old directions that I've sent to the car? Any ideas??
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="TC3"][quote="John_Braham"]I hope by the time I pick it up in July they've updated the software...[/QUOTE]
Pigs may fly too [/QUOTE]This must be the day the pigs flew![quote="TC3
I have never actually used the applications so I decided to try in
car. The facebook worked and reads out whatever you click on in your
time line but only tells you what the person did while the google search
is not bad. I pressed speaker symbol and said the word hospital and
instantly it found a list of nearest ones and when you click on one you
can navigate or call etc. Not bad really and if they get the trip
advisor application on will be handy"]
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.