Clock Reset

ICE, Equipment, Options
Billgo
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Billgo »

Yesterday, for an unknown reason the clock reset itself to zero. Software glitch ?
2014 QQ 1.5 Dci.
2019 QQ 1.3 Petrol. Manual

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

There was another member reporting that mateHe did get a software reset and I dont think hes been back sinceDid you loose your memory in radio etc as well?
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Which clock are you talking about? Talking about the "time" clock, or the mileage (sometimes also referred to as a clock!) If its time, then it could be a software issue. If I recall there is an option in the settings which will allow the time to auto update from various radio sources, if that's gone a bit screwy it could result in the time being funny!
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

I had issues for a few weeks with my current car switching radio stations, always to the same one.It was the traffic signal they were broadcasting even though they weren't "reporting the traffic and travel".As SplanK says, if the time can auto-update and someone is broadcasting something duff i could see how something similar could happen.Luckily you can turn off the travel updates, can you do the same with the time?
Nissan no more...
duncho

Post by duncho »

Billgo, check in the Connect service menu what software version of the Connect you have. The latest is C018. If you have C013, ask your dealership to re-flash it.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
Billgo

Post by Billgo »

Thank you all for the input. Yes, it was the "time" that reset to zero, both on the radio and dash.I think that I have only 3 or 4 stations programmed in to memory, and at that it is usually left on just one.I will check the software version and as I have almost 1000 kms driven, there is a free checkup and software update available here in Ireland.I have had mostly short local journeys since getting the QQ on 28th Feb., and fuel average consumption is showing at 5.0 litres/100km, which equates to 56.5 mpg. QQ is 1.5 dci.
2014 QQ 1.5 Dci.
Billgo

Post by Billgo »

I had the QQ in last week for the 1K inspection, no software update needed according to dealer. The clock reset puzzled them, and solution was just to monitor same.Yesterday, on leaving home, I noticed clock was again back to zero. On reaching my destination I attempted to reset it, but could not get into the settings in audio. Op error ?However, when I restarted the car the clock was now again showing the correct time.Puzzling ?
2014 QQ 1.5 Dci.
Splink

Post by Splink »

The symptoms described by Billgo have just recently started showing up on my car. It seems as if, when initialising upon unlocking the car, the clock for the display panels sometimes does not pick up the current time information from the system clock. The time displayed is then the time elapsed since unlocking the car; not the time of day!
1.2 DIG-T Acenta 2014