Motorway Hating Sat Nav

ICE, Equipment, Options
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Ive got my Nissan Connect etc working as it should and the only thing Ive struggled with is the sat nav. Travelling from North Wales to Yorkshire on Sunday I decided to use the sat nav as a bit of help when negotiating the many motorways. The trouble was it would only calculate an "eco journey" and wanted me to get off the motorway at every junction as it didnt want me to do much motorway driving.
The most worrying time was after I had ignored it telling me to get off at every junction from the M56 to the M62 it eventually suggested I turn right.......on a motorway!! Eeeek! You will be pleased to hear that I didnt turn right, in fact the only turn I did was to turn the sat nav off.
So if anyone knows how to stop the eco-thingy I would love to hear from you.

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Easy Gillgo into nav and then setupyou have 3 options eco quickest and something elsealso make sure the avoid motorways box isnt ticked
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Thanks for your help Daz. I will give it a go in the morning.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

when you hit set up it says navigation theres a load in there and route is definately one of themyou can avoid motorways or tolls etcNot saying your dealer thinks women should be kept off motorways btw im sure it was a mistake in settings lol