Phone pairing

ICE, Equipment, Options
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Is it true that you can pair more than one phone with the QQ at the same time and if so which phone's content (contacts, music etc) does it use and who's data package gets used when you ask for updates.
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I think you can pair 5 phonesI have the Iphone and it pairs Bluetooth and contacts and calls but if you want media or nissan connect then you need to tether it (plug it into the USB slot)I read other phones work entirely on BluetoothAny data the car uses like apps on facebook or Google (at the moment that is all that is there) get charged to your mobile phone or uses up your data plan etc, same goes for any phone calls you make
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Hi. Android phones connect by Bluetooth and iPhone by USB. Ive found the when there are 2 phones in the car, both paired up to it, its the phone that connects first that it uses for contacts, music etc
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Thank Gill just the info I was looking for. I intend to leave an Ipod plugged into the usb port most of the time but it would be handy for both my wife's phone and mine to paired up as well for calls etc.
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.