Connect 1 issues...

ICE, Equipment, Options
Ryan_brown016

Post by Ryan_brown016 »

Hi all, i hope i am posting this in the correct place...

I purchased a 63 plate QQ today and all seemed fine until i ran into some issues with the sat nav head unit.
Firstly it will not connect to my phone via BT it just constantly says connection failed or something, i know my phone is compatible because u purchased a different QQ a week b4 and it worked (but had to go back for other issues with the head unit (recurring theme here lol)
Also the navigation constantly says i need to insert an sd card (even though a nissan one is in the unit) it works for 2 secs then comes up with the message again until i take the card out and put it back in.

Anyway i hope that all makes sense and i have my fingers crossed it might just need updated by nissan or something (current software is E603)

ANY help would be great, im having no luck with these cars :(

Thanks in advance

scimitargtc

Post by scimitargtc »

think its a bit like land rover - some phones work some don't = only just discovered yesterday after 5 months that my 16 plate teckna auto diesel will connect to my blackberry leap - but not my lg g3 nor the wifes samsung j5 - very intuituve to use the voice commands - i have a vauxhall astra with voice dialling but the qq lets me send texts have read and unread and sent texts read out - shame it won't control the sat nav like my youngests RCZ does
2016 1.6 xtronic tekna diesel 130 bhp
1998 4.6 v8 Range Rover petrol auto 225 bhp
2019 Skoda Citigo 1.0 sel green tech 5 dr 75 bhp
2009 Vauxhall Astra Twintop 1.8 petrol sport 2 door 138bhp