What is this button for?

ICE, Equipment, Options
nissandan

Post by nissandan »

Hi guys

I am slowly figuring out everything with my QQ but not sure what this button is and how you tell whether it is on or off when pressed?

From the manual I think it refers to interior scanning but the picture wasnt very good and nor can I tell whether its on or off.

Thanks

IMG_2145.JPG

RVW

Post by RVW »

Press it and it disables the internal motion sensor. So if you leave the dogs or kids inside a locked car the alarm will not sound
J11-2016 QashQai Tekna 1.5dci Magnetic Red
nissandan

Post by nissandan »

How do you know whether its on or off? Iv pressed it half a dozen times whilst trying to figure out what it did and whether any lights on the dash came on or off.

Thanks
RVW

Post by RVW »

When you lock the car it will beep at you
J11-2016 QashQai Tekna 1.5dci Magnetic Red
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

nissandan wrote:How do you know whether its on or off? Iv pressed it half a dozen times whilst trying to figure out what it did and whether any lights on the dash came on or off.

Thanks
When you exit your vehicle and lock it the lights flash to show its locked and the alarm is activated, however when you exit the vehicle after pressing the button you are enquiring about, the car locks, the lights flash and you get a single audible bleep to indicate that the internal ultrasonic part of the alarm has been deactivated.