CD always begin song?

ICE, Equipment, Options
F3rrY

Post by F3rrY »

Hello!

I just bought a Nissan Qashqai acenta 1.4 Dig-T 115 CV 2 weeks ago and I have a problem with the songs of the cd player.

I don't understand why when I turn off the car and then come back to go out, when I start, the track starts again from the beginning, don't starts at the same point when turn off. The media it's a CD, I not tried the USB.

It's an issue of configuration? Or this is the normal behavior?

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

1.4?
F3rrY

Post by F3rrY »

gvmdaddy wrote:1.4?
1.2, sorry :lol:
F3rrY

Post by F3rrY »

gvmdaddy wrote:1.4?
1.2, sorry :lol:
Bob d

Post by Bob d »

On my J11 a CD will resume playback from the point it was last stopped, even if you take the CD out, switch everything off and put the CD back in again. If you change the CD it starts from the beginning and forgets about the previous one. This applies to ordinary published CDs, not sure whether an MP3 format CD behaves the same. I can't see any settings in the standard menu to change this resume function.
J11 QQ N-Tec+ 1.5 DCi Magnetic Red
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I listen a lot to pod casts and audio books over bluetooth. These will usually do a rewind of 30 seconds or so after play interuption (phone software dependant) and always resume after shutting down.
F3rrY

Post by F3rrY »

Bob d wrote:On my J11 a CD will resume playback from the point it was last stopped, even if you take the CD out, switch everything off and put the CD back in again. If you change the CD it starts from the beginning and forgets about the previous one. This applies to ordinary published CDs, not sure whether an MP3 format CD behaves the same. I can't see any settings in the standard menu to change this resume function.
Exactly, is the J11 model.

Oh, I didn't know that do this when CD is a Published/Audio CD. The CD that I have in is MP3 and maybe the behavior is different, I don't know.

This afternoon I will try it and also I will try an USB.

Thanks! :)
Bob d

Post by Bob d »

MP3 recordings on a USB drive resume from the point they were last stopped. Sorry, I don't have any MP3 CDs to hand so can't check the behaviour of these. Maybe someone else can confirm?
J11 QQ N-Tec+ 1.5 DCi Magnetic Red