Traffic on map

ICE, Equipment, Options
TC3

Post by TC3 »

So has anyone seen any traffic symbols on map? I hop a software update will fix this soon as relied on the feature heavily in past so u get option to rerouteTC32014-04-06 20:37:05
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

this nissan connect is becoming a joke is there any similarity to the brochure lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Donkey"] this nissan connect is becoming a joke

is there any similarity to the brochure lol
[/QUOTE]

At least screen is correct size. Other than no traffic symbols I think it works very well as a satnav

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I have nothing showing on the map, but on Saturday a message came across saying "there is a route available which is 15 minutes faster, do you want to re-route" or something similar. I had no idea where the delay was, so I decined
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
TC3

Post by TC3 »

So today I entered a destination and then pressed menu> traffic and it showed traffic congestion on the route which I chose to avoid. Worked well but still no notifications on map

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

im same TonyBeen in settings everything ticked but no speed cameras eitherHave noticed though with nav turned off belt ionto corners around lanes and you get a triple beep alerting you to tight turns in road
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

[quote="Donkey"]im same TonyBeen in settings everything ticked but no speed cameras eitherHave noticed though with nav turned off belt ionto corners around lanes and you get a triple beep alerting you to tight turns in road[/QUOTE]Is that alerting you to tight bends, or is it telling you the braking system is slowing the inside wheels?
tekna cvt mag red
TC3

Post by TC3 »

I turned off the warning for excessive speed into bends. The car got a thrashing today on hilly country lanes and I was throwing it into bends to see what it can do. Very impressed I must say and once you are aware where the torque is in various gears the motor makes decent progress. Excellent engine with a great balance of power and economy.....I am drifting off topic here...

TC3

Post by TC3 »

I noticed today that when I zoomed out on satnav map you can see some traffic warning symbols. Maybe they are representing the traffic which is listed in satnav menu. However there have been several roadworks that are ongoing which the satnav has not warned me about.....I have still yet to see any on screen notification for heavy traffic or bad road works I come acrossTC32014-04-17 22:28:51

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I spoke to my dealer today as it goes as I had the follow up call after sales stuffDealer is adamant the QQ has both speed cameras and traffic fittedHe did say obviously only the road works the sat people knew about and he didnt know how often they updated things same goes for safety cameras and whilst on phone I went through options and as Id thought everything was tickedIve been asked to pop in next thursday if they still not working and he was going to make a call and get some firm what works what dont from Nissan and have a peak on the car