Seat Belt Warning

ICE, Equipment, Options
coolkidirish

Post by coolkidirish »

Hey everyone

Picked up my new 1.5DCi 2010 Nissan Qashqai yesterday and I have noticed when I turn on the car, after about a second this message pops up on the screen, and the triangular hazard sign to the left of it shows up.

It stays on the screen until I start driving and disappears then.

Does this happen to everyone? I'm wondering is it telling me of a fault, or is it just a reminder, as I know when the temp goes below 3C, the hazard symbol flashes briefly to warn me there may be ice outside.

Another option (literally only thought of this while typing this), could it be just a warning that my 3 rear seat belts aren't plugged in in case I had kids in the back maybe?

Also, on the MOT, I see about 3 years ago the seat belt was replaced due to it being frayed so wondering was it something to do with that.

Thanks in advance.

Cillian

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I believe it's normal on a J10. It'll stay on for a minute or so or your first 250 yards or so after starting the car as it carries out diagnostic checks, and will display when any warning is in place, eg seat belts, temperature, etc.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
coolkidirish

Post by coolkidirish »

Superb, thanks a million
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Try these they may help but these are QQ J11 related - Dave ;)

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken