Nissan Connect and Owners Portal problems

ICE, Equipment, Options
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

QQ 2014 was also the first car to feature this wasn't it? So now the new Juke and X-Trail are on their way with the same system, hopefully it'll improve at a faster rate and get a little more mature in its offering.I was also disappointed there was no general car voice control in the QQ, but if Siri works well then that'll do me just fine!
2014 1.6dci Tekna Storm White 2WD

phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Paired my daughters smartphone, managed to set it up OK, tried Faceache, waste of space!, tried Google search, only found 1 restaurant (local pub) and not a single petrol station!. All in all a complete waste of time at the moment!.However, once I get my own smartphone voice dialling and will be a great(and much safer) alternative to the current system. I would say it's a forward step but I had voice controlled dialling and voice activated control of the audio and heating systems 5 years ago when I got my Honda CRV!.
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I was reading the "Autobild" Magazine yesterday and there was a comment on the working relationship of Bosch & Nissan with regard to Nissan Connect. I found an English Article dated 22nd April 2014 from Bosch Media Service on this which hopefully is of some interest. I do not know if this is old or new information but I am sure you High Tech Guys will know. I am keeping an eye on your interesting comments as I have no QQ - Dave

http://www.bosch-presse.de/presseforum/ ... txtID=6676
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

great read, thankssteve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

Hi allPicked up my QQ 2 weeks ago and just cannot get nissan connect to workDid everything as PeterL sayseverything goes great pair the phone a samsung S2 via blue tooththe only device I see on the phone is Nissanconnect and not QASHQAIpaired with nissan connect Okwhen I look at my apps on the phone all I get is connectingany help would be great
1.6 Tekna CVT Pearlescent White 17" wheels
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Nissan connect is right.Just to confirm, you have set up your Nissan accounts?
tekna cvt mag red
hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

Yes logged into both no problemstried 2 other phones with different versions of android with the same resulton the phone app the red disconnected changes to a yellow connectingcan play the music from the phone and make calls via nissan connecthave checked with nissan support who talked me through the connect procedurestill the same only the yellow connectingsupport say they will get back to me if they can find the problem???
Longee

Post by Longee »

I notice that there was an upgrade on the nissan connect app this week. I haven't tried it out in the car yet, but has any noticed if it has resolved their iphone issues?
hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

ANCHORFREE_VERSION="623161526"var _AF2$ = {'SN':'HSSHIELD00ES','IP':'85.237.211.48','CH':'HSSCNL000232','CT':'XX','HST':'&accessLP=1','AFH':'hss198','RN':Math.floor(Math.random()*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.location||top.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.25','fbw':false,'FBWCNT':0,'FBWCNTNAME':'FBWCNT_CHROME','NOFBWNAME':'NO_FBW_CHROME','B':'c','VER': 'nonus'};if(_AF2$.TOP==1){document.write("");}Problem with nissan connect FIXEDgot a e-mail from nissan support saying the problem was fixedand to try it again, did that and all worked a OKdo not know what the problem was, the e-mail gave no clueBut I am a happy bunny
hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

sorry about the crap at the start of message had anchorfree on???