Electrical ..? Help

ICE, Equipment, Options
Funkygolddog

Post by Funkygolddog »

Hello all I have a 08 plate Nissan qashqai it's been doing some strange things recently in the past four weeks when I wash the windscreen after the wipers have finished it does another random squirt of water , The interior light has flashed on and off for no reason whilst driving and today the red light on the dashboard for the key Fob kept coming on .. As well as the light for door not shut properly ( it was ! ) Does anyone know if this is a major problem do I take it to the mechanics ..? Any answers much appreciated am a typical lady driver with little knowledge of cars but very good in the kitchen !

Red Rooster
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Red Rooster »

Hmmm....At a guess seeing there are several small electrical issues, I would have your battery checked. It could be on its last legs. Thats not from a mechanic :geek: but from a decent dart player :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: ;)
58 plate 2.0 l petrol Acenta
2016 1.6 DIG-T Ink Blue
2019 1.3 DiG-T 160 Tekna, Ink Blue
2024 1.3 DIG-T 160 MHEV Tekna with bose and led fog lights.Mag blue Black roof.
tomo2001

Post by tomo2001 »

Common place for wiring to fail and give spurious electrical faults is in the flexible grommet between the tailgate and the car bodyshell. Might be worth looking here ?
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna