Usb Problem

ICE, Equipment, Options
Bandera

Post by Bandera »

Hi,
I'm having problems with my qashqai, I bought a USB key "Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive" for music formatted in FAT32, but in recent days it does not work well.
It not always to the onboard computer is switched on, when work starts from the last song but after a few seconds it block, if I try to change the song crashes throughout the system.
From what can depend on?
sorry for the mistakes, but I do not speak English well

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Bandera, firstly welcome to the Forum. Try entering in the "Search" Area Top Left of Screen for example "USB Flash Drive Problems" or a similiar comment because there are hundreds of comments to read there with the problems mentioned - hope this is of some help Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Have you tried to plug the USB stick back into your computer? It could be that the USB stick has become faulty (it does happen!) or for some reason the data corrupt.

Probably worth at this stage deleting all the content of the USB stick and reloading it back on from your PC and trying again.... you will soon see if the USB stick is faulty it the PC either refuses to delete, or copy files back to it, or is very very slow.
Bandera

Post by Bandera »

I tried to format several times the usb and to copy the files, if I put other formats (exfat etc) immediately tells me not recognized, in the fat32 I plug in 3/4 times before the recognized, after 7 second is blocked.
Deleted User 759

I suggest you try a different USB stick and see if you get anywhere with that before anything else.
Bandera

Post by Bandera »

I tried with another USB stick and it works better.
What could be the problem? I red on another forum that it doesn't have any compatibility issues.
Thanks for the support.
Deleted User 759

Difficult to say in all honesty but it could just be that the USB stick has, or is failing.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

I have the same usb stick but in the 32gb size and it has worked without error all the time. When new it is already in the correct format. There is no need to re format at all, so I assume this is possibly to root of your problem. Just buy a new one, they're as cheap as anything.
Bandera

Post by Bandera »

ok, thank you all.
What do you recommend to solve usb?
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Bandera wrote:ok, thank you all.
What do you recommend to solve usb?
Buy a new one!