2014 Eco Score

ICE, Equipment, Options
dterry

Post by dterry »

I have had my 1.5DCI Tekna for a few weeks now and something has me baffled. The Eco Score on the connect system. If I go into Info / Eco Score - it shows me a score, on a similar journey (say averaging around 45-50mpg which is my normal commute each day) sometimes it give me a score around 20-25, other times it gives me 70+. My commute is very similar each day. I have read the manual and it's not exactly descriptive.In addition to the current score there is a "history" screen - If I click this it shows a wide screen, but only ever shows one single graph bar at the far right of the screen, which is the current journey, I would have thought it should show the last 5-10 journeys and how they compare.If I do a reset on the main score page, say halfway through my journey to work then the history page does show a 2nd bar, the left hand bar is the first half of my journey, the right hand bar is the current score. However once I stop the car and get back in to come home the history screen is once again empty.I am aware of the MPG graphs that appear on the screen in the centre of the dash each time the car is stopped, but the eco score appears to be something completely different and unrelated to this MPG history - which does seem to show the last 5-6 journeys against your best ever MPG (if you have remembered to save your best when it prompts you (why doesn't it do this automatically?)

Bluenose

Post by Bluenose »

Same here. ECO screen only shows the current journey, the history screen doesn't seem to store previous journeys. Very strange
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Same for everyone I think...I'm not sure it really works that well and where it gets it's data....more a gimmick I think.The only thing I think could affect it or the same route each day is revs in each gear..that could answer how it measures, Pull away, cruise and deceleration.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014