URGENT PROBLEM IN THE ENGINE

ICE, Equipment, Options
Berch Mahjoub

Post by Berch Mahjoub »

I have a Nissan QQ Acenta 2015: I have a problem in the engine. The icon is always displayed in driver's board. I do not know why it is displayed although my car is only 17 months. I ve changed the oil and filters for the third time. The diagnostics show the EGR van was dirty and we have replaced. however, the second diagnostics showed the same problem. please can you help identify my problem.

motor prob.jpg

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

If the valve was replaced has the error code been cancelled and system been reset? The car is under warranty so surely your dealer should be getting this sorted out. You shouldn't have to be paying for oil, filters, etc.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Berch Mahjoub

Post by Berch Mahjoub »

Thank you Hound for Your reply. Is this icon shown because a system( software) problem? plz explain more. thanks in advance.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

The faulty part may have been replaced, but the electronic marker it leaves in the ECU needs to be cleared or reset or the fault will continue to show.
Berch Mahjoub

Post by Berch Mahjoub »

Thank you «gvmdaddy» for your interest in my problem. Could you possibly show me how to reset the ECU? what does ECU Stand for? plz.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

ECU - Engine Control Unit. A 2015 car should be under warranty and a dealer should perform any resets required. If you try it yourself you may void that warranty.

If the engine icon is yellow/amber, it's a non-critical fault. It's only a major problem if it's red.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
AdiNissan

Post by AdiNissan »

I had this problem i have warranty and they replaced 1 sensor in the engine
Berch Mahjoub

Post by Berch Mahjoub »

#AdiNissan have you get rid of this problem? I do have a warranty. when I resort to the nissan garage they change sth and they reset the system. but as soon as i drive for 80 km the cursed icon pops up in my board. plz explain to me how have solved this problem. I would be grateful to you.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

This is something the dealer must do with their software; why are you not leaving it to Nissan??
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
AdiNissan

Post by AdiNissan »

Berch Mahjoub wrote:#AdiNissan have you get rid of this problem? I do have a warranty. when I resort to the nissan garage they change sth and they reset the system. but as soon as i drive for 80 km the cursed icon pops up in my board. plz explain to me how have solved this problem. I would be grateful to you.
Yes i get rid of that problem they changed that sensor and everything is ok i dont know what they did to my car im not mechanic sensor plus something with their computer i dont know its called cam sensor