USB device playlists

ICE, Equipment, Options
Lameulette
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Lameulette »

Hi All,
I have copied my MP3 music files (10,000) onto a USB stick (64Gb) and installed in QQ Connect system which indexed them and I can now select using the browse options. (Artists, Albums etc.). The Playlist option when selected is empty.

Has anyone advice on how to add playlists to the USB stick? File format, location etc. or is this option only relevant for a connected i-pod ?

Thanks in advance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023 ePower TEKNA pearl white black roof

Bob d

Post by Bob d »

Hi, have a look at this thread on a Juke site. I haven't tried this but it looks like it ought to address your problem.
http://www.jukeownersgroup.com/playlist ... c5565.html. I may give it a go myself tomorrow ;)
J11 QQ N-Tec+ 1.5 DCi Magnetic Red
Lameulette
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Lameulette »

Thanks for the tip. I tried this and it works for me.
Actually it also got me thinking that any m3u file copied across may work except the path to files may vary. I am going to experiment with that idea as the Playlist Creator is great for getting going but adding file by file is a bit time consuming.

Thanks again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023 ePower TEKNA pearl white black roof
Bob d

Post by Bob d »

Quite right, if you have an existing playlist and make a copy you should be able to edit the path in Notepad using just the Replace command. That would certainly save the hassle of rebuilding the list from scratch. Good luck !
J11 QQ N-Tec+ 1.5 DCi Magnetic Red