Send a map route from pc to connect?

ICE, Equipment, Options
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Works for me hereGoogle Ediniburgh Airport get this screenThen to this screen
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

Yes, with that you're sending the destination to the car, I think (IIRC) the OP wanted to know how to send the actual route to the car not just the destination.
Wheelie Bealie2014-04-09 12:10:18
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

That's true but I was responding to phaedra in that last post, the earlier ones agreed with the need for a 'Route' as I said hard to imagine it not being available perhaps just need to know where to look - not found it yet! One of the threads suggested that the destination would at least allow the man of the house to get his wife back when she was lost...
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

it wont work mate the registered phone has to be plugged into the car at time you use itAnd its gotta be at moment biggest white elephant Nissan done not even worth registering
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

I did the Google maps bit and sent it but the screen shown on the other site is what I can't see anywhere on my Connect Nav system to download it with.
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="phaedra"]I did the Google maps bit and sent it but the screen shown on the other site is what I can't see anywhere on my Connect Nav system to download it with.[/QUOTE]I suspect that's down to you not having the phone connected in the car - I'll check it out on mine next time. It's the phone that provides the linkage.
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

I wonder if there is a way to get routing apps onto the car. If i could get copilot in there it would be great.How does driving directions work once you've put in destination?
tekna cvt mag red
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Phone is connected by Bluetooth and works perfectly, it's not a Smartphone which is why I asked if I needed to use one to run the Nissan App before the system would work, it says you only need a "bluetooth connected phone" to download the Google Info but earlier it says you need to be able to run the App to finalise the Connect registration process and that requires a Smartphone with Android.I'm assuming the missing screen will become available after the registration process is completed?.
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)