bluetooth pairing problems

ICE, Equipment, Options
sarah-jane

Post by sarah-jane »

Hi All , We have just purchased a qashqai + 2 360 2013 reg , My Husband has a sony xperia Z2 and i have a samsung S6 and we are unable to pair our phones to the car's system, I also have a Duke 2011 and both our phones connected straight away.
We went to the Nissan Dealer where several mechanics tried there phones and only 2 out of 5 phones paired !

Nissan are in discussion with the Warranty People for a new Unit but i dont think that will solve the problem
Has anybody else had the same trouble ??? we are considering changing our moble phone to a model that will pair but haven't got a clue which phones work and don't work. (Our unit isn't connect compatible) it's just a standard unit with the all round cameras.
Could anyone offer any help with this matter or state which phones will pair. we cant get access to the list on the Nissan web page as it i registered with the previous owner
Many Thanks

Deleted User 4272

Post by Deleted User 4272 »

Hi sarah-jane,
I am not sure if it helps you, but I got a new Qashqai a couple of weeks ago and had problems with pairing my Samsung A3 all the time. It worked with my old Qashqai without any issues.
Now I was able to update my phone to the latest Android version Marshmallow on Thursday and since everything appears to be working - at least until now.
I hope this helps.
Rainman
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I have a Samsung S6 and it pairs with my technical. Make sure your phone is running the latest update to android m