Cruise Control

ICE, Equipment, Options
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

https:////www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHM6PVTjXo
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

On my scenic it is only digital. it does not have an analogue speedo. the gps reading comes from my samsung phone with copilot software running.
tekna cvt mag red
korky

Post by korky »

I have to agree the CC isn't that great on the QQ. Sister 2010 QQ does absolutely what kramrolyat posted I think of set it too say 60mph and it'll cruise on flat road at a higher or lower speed. It's breaking when at higher speed going down hill is poor when compared to other cars I've driven with CC.

Also sure that new QQ is normal CC and not adaptive.
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="Colin563"] It's in the black & white brochure with the specs & equipment the car comes with
[/QUOTE]

Hi Colin. I have the black and white brochure that says that there is speed sensitive auto locking but its one of the original brochures that have now been changed and the auto locking reference has been removed. If you look on the back cover it actually gives a date of printing, mine says January 2014. Please let me know if yours is more recent.

Coffee has been spilt on my brochures so Ive asked the dealer for new ones but they don't have any at the moment. They say that they're like Rocking Horse poo!
Colin563

Post by Colin563 »

Yeah my brochure was printed January 2014

It's a shame it doesn't come with it

Most likely print error or nissan software fault

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Or just Nissan trying to cut costs! All that technology yet they're leaving off the simple safety features. Cheapskates!
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

[quote="Marianda24"] [quote="Colin563"] It's in the black & white brochure with the specs & equipment the car comes with [/QUOTE] Hi Colin. I have the black and white brochure that says that there is speed sensitive auto locking but its one of the original brochures that have now been changed and the auto locking reference has been removed. If you look on the back cover it actually gives a date of printing, mine says January 2014. Please let me know if yours is more recent.Coffee has been spilt on my brochures so Ive asked the dealer for new ones but they don't have any at the moment. They say that they're like Rocking Horse poo![/QUOTE]
Try this.Turn ignition on & hold central locking button for about 15 secs till beep, same to deactivate.

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Ignore that just seen this.It has been confirmed that the all new Qashqai does not come with the following two items.....Active Front HeadrestsSpeed-sensitive autolock function.

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Sandman from the other forum posted this:"Just flicked through the manual and it states anti hijack mode is available.Intelligent-key function unlocks all doors when pressing any button ie any door or boot.Using key fob opens either just driver or all with one or two presses"Can a current owner please confirm if this is true?

F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

I am looking at the black and white brochure which the dealer provided on Friday and this shows speed sensitive autolocking function. However, as already said it does show January 2014 on the back page.I would be surprised if this feature has been removed as it is widely seen as a safety feature but will ask my dealer when I go in on Wednesday and post any new info I can get.Regarding the speed issue with cruise control I also experience speed variations when going up or down hill on motorways etc. I see a 2-3 mph speed difference between the speedo on our Juke and the GPS readings from both a Snooper camera locator and my Samsung Galaxy S3 which both read under the cars speedo. The car is reading over which I believe is normal practice with all manufacturers. I have also noticed that I trigger the roadside digital speed warning signs when driving to the cars speedo but this does not happen when driving to the GPS speed indicated on the Snooper or Galaxy and this seems to be a clear indication that the car speedo does read over by 2-3 mph.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze